National Security and Fire is a B-BBEE Company comprising of a dynamic group of South Africans from a diverse range of activities and experience including pioneers of the South African Security, Fire and Systems Industry, Captains of Corporate South Africa and Internationally experienced business persons who have joined forces to establish a “Next Generation” security organisation.
National has a unique approach, and is able to view security, fire and systems solutions from both user and providers perspectives
National Security and Fire, presently employs over 2000 staff nationally with 22 branches around the country.
National Security and Fire, through its people and processes will protect the lives and property of its customers and staff. We continuously providing modern technology and service excellence, by qualified personnel thoroughly understanding our customer needs.
We form lasting relationships with our customers. In many instances we can share the benefit of our experience with you and engineer an effective, cost efficient solution which will provide both the latest technology and best return on your investment.
We have confidence that our ability to provide the highest quality solutions, services and monitoring to our customers, places their needs far above that of our competition
To be the premiere thought leader and provider of security and fire safety solutions to our customers and building trust through thought and solution delivery.
Our culture places equal value on technology and people as the model for continually improving system performance and client satisfaction that is uncomplicated and cost-effective and proactively looks to improve best practice industry standards throughout Africa.
To deliver peace of mind to our customers, by providing unparalleled security & safety solutions to protect their families, employees and assets.
- Purpose – front line defenders of security and peace.
- Loss prevention through active positioning and vigilant attention to duty.
- Proactive engagement in order to defuse situations that pose a threat to the customer.
- Take pride in what we do.
- Valuing and respecting our people (employees and clients)
- Integrity is non-negotiable.
- Developing and maintaining information systems and technologies that allow us to analyse and examine trends in order to upgrade our customer’s security operation.
- Being innovative and embracing constructive change.
- Committing our best to our customers and stakeholders.
- Maintaining contract compliance.
- Making timely information-driven decisions.
- Loyalty is a two-way street.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Accountability – take responsibility for your own action: own it.
- Communication is critical to success.