Wireless CCTV Systems and surveillance cameras, where and when you need it.
“Videofied” is wireless infrared technology combined with wireless camera recording, which allows the wireless transmission of video footage for high risk areas. “Videofied” integrates seamlessly with National’s MAStermind monitoring platform.
The camera will record a 15 second video clip when the detector detects movement in its coverage area. A 200k MPEG video clip will then be transmitted via the GPRS network to the National Monitoring Centre on alarm activation.
From here, the video clip can be sent to pre-selected cellphone numbers for viewing Radio communications and no A/C connections make this totally wireless battery-operated video security system discreet and easy to deploy.
- The “videofied” control panel is able to communicate with any of the National Monitoring Centres via the GPRS cellular network, Ethernet or standard telephone lines infrared (multifocal) cameras.
- These cameras are suitable for day and night viewing, specifically in poor and varying light conditions.
- These cameras are applicable for sites with no wireways to run cable to a DVR or Monitoring Centre IP Cameras.
- The CCTV System allows connection through an existing LAN network, with the restriction of only allowing authorised users to view footage.
- Wireless cameras with alarm input and SMS facility.
- Wireless infrared detectors can be combined with a wireless camera for high risk areas.
CHANGE TO NATIONAL
Fill out the forms below and we will call you back